Here's Gamespot's Glorious review of Halo 3. They gave it a 9.5 like IGN also did! What is suprising is that it was reviewed by anti Halo man Jeff Gurstman.
Find out why you really do need to finish the good fight!
- Satisfying storyline that simultaneously provides closure while making you wonder what will happen next
- Four-player online co-op is a lot of fun
- Forge mode map editor lets you do some extremely crazy and unexpected things
- Web integration makes sharing new maps and custom modes easy.
- Rewinding saved films doesn't work quite like you'd expect it to
- AI-controlled Marines can't drive to save their lives (or yours)
- Inevitable flood of prepubescent online players sure to hamper your enjoyment of the online modes.